Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted,"
or "forbidden" in the title.~From Scooby-Doo

Feb 20, 2009


Thank Goodness it's Pay It Forward Friday!!!

A good friend (yes, you know who you are!) had a "Pay it Forward" challenge on her blog. I gladly raised my hand to receive a lovely gift from her and in return agreed to do the same right here! So...the first five folks to leave comments will get something handmade from me. I can't promise what it will be - maybe something sewn, scrapbooked, papered, baked, typed, printed, etc but it will definitely be from the heart! I CAN promise that it will be free of crayon marks and fingerprints from 5 little urchins that live within the four walls of our home!
The rules:
1. leave your comment with a link to your email if I don't already have it
2. you must agree to pay it forward by doing the same on your blog, or if you don't have a blog on Facebook or email
3. wait patiently for your handmade item
4. pay your own item forward!
Isn't the domino effect grand!? Happy paying!


connie said...

what? I'm first?
I'm in!
what a fun idea.
my email is connie1102@juno.com, and um, you know where I live :)

Christine M said...

I love this idea! Count me in!

My email is christine.madden@worldnet.att.net and I live just over the fence!

By the way, love your blog!

Wendy said...

Sounds great! I would love to do that! My e-mail is:


Wendy said...

Woops, that is my web-site. My e-mail is:


Sorry about that (this doesn't count for one of the comments! Feel free to delete this!)

Mom of Three said...

Hey, I'm in too!! I think you know my e-mail! What a great idea!!

Miss you by the way!!

Cami said...

I Love this idea and whether or not I am one of the five I really don't care but I will pay it forward to five myself, thanks for always being my muse, Cami

Cassi said...

Hey...I love anything you make!!
kctus3@aol.com is where you'll find me. I loved reading your blog...a great way to keep up!
Love ya!