Hold on, man. We don't go anywhere with "scary," "spooky," "haunted,"
or "forbidden" in the title.~From Scooby-Doo

Mar 7, 2008

I'm a Laugher...Not a Lover!

Okay, I'm not a cat lover...I can admire from a distance and can totally accept that other people have them. Just not gonna have one in my own home (...cue whining, complaining, tears and fit throwing times three...ready, go!) However, this video was posted on Cute Overload and I laughed myself silly - thought you needed a good laugh today, too - Yeah YOU!!!

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

No wonder we're such good friends!! Sadie asks me every year or so, when she can have a cat. The standard answer is, "When you grow up, move away and have a home of your own. Then you can have as many cats as you want. You can be the creepy cat lady with a bunch of cats. But, here, in my house? Never!"